Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where Can I Watch College Basketball Online

TAG: Acabate already !!!!!!! arrrggggg product !!!!! damn A small purchases

girls No I have not gone mad is that I've seen this tag in Blog Athena online makeup Treasures and I have been identified, and I decided to do it myself too.

I explain a bit how it works, consists in that each one explain what those potions that we are fed up with them and do not stop or accident, that if we could play it safe would do just to annoy him, they gave us these products, we buy because we drew the attention or because we luegon recommended and have proved a total disappointment. In short, all those that you feel Wt with this post are free to take the picture I think Athena for the occasion and make the tag and explayais you less and you send to hell the product in question.


1. A lip balm that comes in yves rocher cute little pot of hard plastic, in my case is in arrears, I gave it away, along with a gloss of blackberry and blackberry perfume (the other two things I love) not only adds moisture into the lips you'll soon taste, also the balm and have to be very incordosio by lying to me, but even that is highly concentrated and not just in the damn life. Acabateeeeeeee !!!!!! I recycle the jar to make pigments or make a new home balm. 2.Corrector
elf antiimperfecciones studio, if it is to buy it shortly after I found a wonder but now do not know if my skin has changed or is the pencil over the months I apply it and extend it with your paintbrush, and after a few seconds starts to become more visible as the imperfection of grain especially if my biggest problem is allergies and because of them I get pimples. Well I have it there because if I wear to camouflage a pimple and I'm taking over the song as it happened. 3.Corrector
yves rocher cream sucks it has two shades to depend on the type of imperfection and your skin tone but there is no way to get product, I saw a trick on youtube of a similar product of elf that if he maintained the finger a little heat in the product provides managed to get product because I have tested with this and not that trick has worked for me a total waste of money, and illuminating that passes brings more or less the same. Unable to use.
yves rocher stick 4.Antiojeras in another money away I broke up, but if I get that day I have dark circles that look like a raccoon, had a season you use it enough and the defendant is not spending and I was embers rage broken, now I hate to buy me one I have without any invention makes Premieres "to kill them, okay crushed and reduced with some cream you think that you can use it for first-eye? We do not move or 5.Una
jajajajaja god sort of correction fluid with little brush and all of yves rocher (s weirdo) but no way to apply it or leave it mogollon product or do not go away. Another I'm thinking another use, jajajajaja

the moment I think that's all I can remember some other editare and, what I see as I leave the green bottega no way with the offsets, I have a good elf liquids that van it is true, but my favorite green bottega shame that now this out of my economic.

You know all that you please YOU ARE nominated for the tag. So long

0 comments:

Post a Comment