Friday, January 14, 2011

Aviation Headset Bose X Sale Used

Rebates? or Timo-sales? Quarteto

Hi girls well this post is late, but on Tuesday I'm fighting with my new video camera to record videos better and now is that when connected, after a brief video load the computer fails, something not very normal in a new camera at the end, you must update supogo I imagine will be a thing of the software. Anyway once explained the reason for the delay happened to explain the reason for the title of this post, is that on Tuesday I was in the sales with my friend Sandra and we went to h & m and I saw on the blog Make Up Fun Shop who had things and make up to 1 € earrings and pendants to 1 €, also said he had bought clothing cool stuff at good prices. Well that was my surprise to get to the mall of Glories (Barcelona) where the earrings were to 1 € which I had given them the win and the others had not bothered to belittle anything, make up three quarters of the same things had to 1 €, other things here at 3 € and the body splash here that if the boats are much larger, and only come 3 and saw them finish glitter. And much, or if they had bothered to cut, having lords h & m do not know if they know that a rule of sales is that everything has to be lowered, it is not all about lowering the same things can be 20% other 10% and 50% other, not being that is advancing season, which did not meet at all, when I left the store made me want to go to the office of the consumer to make a complaint, but which is becoming a more common practice and it is our fault for allowing, or not to buy or whether to buy and see these irregularities were showered with complaints in the offices of consumers. I leave the pictures of what you buy









Well as you have seen the manicure kit if it was reduced but not outstanding. Anyway after that we went to carrefour where I bought my new video camera and a German creams that smell like fruit feeding, are of the typical do not know if echartelas or eat it, ha ha. I leave the photos up to the camera.




do you think about rebates? Too bad you have any anecdote or else you have done well? See you soon girls will be very prontito

0 comments:

Post a Comment