Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2009 Chevrolet Stingray Concept Price



Today I was in mercadona, and have fallen a couple of things to go through the makeup. Have surprised me is that these two products:

"The first is a kind of sticker for the eye, if I know it sounds weird but he still makes time to track this type of product are the eye shadows but a sticker for people going in a hurry, which was least expected to find Deliplus brand and so well priced € 2.75. There were four shades of gray, brown, lilac, green, and is as simple as pressing against the eyelid sticker exert a little pressure (not much) and then blend it a bit so it does not cut so noticeable colors, I I bought lilac but still I have not probrado, I show pictures and when try and show you the results.




"The second had the urge for truth of mascara such as promising a pestaƱones jajajajajaja from here to Rome, come to laugh, cause your of false Petan, and now mercadona has attracted me the attention being the face of Rimmel London and especially because it was a very good price € 6.00, for a long time since I bought this brand used to be a super fan of this mask but then I caught mania because it made me many clumps, but not at that time had eyelash brush in advertising claimed that extends up to 14 times the volume of your lashes and format of the paintbrush is an authentic past the truth and I will tell you that I will, by the time I was surprised.





And you just tried one of these products? You liked? Until the next entry I hope is soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment