Thursday, January 20, 2011

Differences Between Pokemon Gold And Crystal

My last purchase for the time

Child Well the draw is also behave well and left me a little money but less so than at Christmas (also had less) but enough to make a little order in the trade section mundorecetas. This time they are buying products to Arquitana that already had a returning customer and is a sky, always carries great addition to get all in super good condition and very fast. I show you my compritas
:

Shadows depot a few of essence, of Deliplus and a basic, I have put in what will be my palette home home, makes more pictures when finished

Shadow Metallic plum essence not the number, essence 19 Disco diva Shadow, Shadow Duo coffee essence and cream, teddy bear essence Shadow, Shadow essence 02 dance all night, Shadow basic clarito purple (which is as grid), Shadow Deliplus 25 (say it is clone the MAC swimming), Shadow Deliplus beautiful light blue is not the number (in my picture is almost white plots of center), Shadow Deliplus clarito purple nor the number

Shadow Box
Deliplus
purple shade 21 precious metal flashing

Precious
am a lover of these lips, I slowly make my collection of course if anyone does not like me not to take.

And finally the gift you sent me
MAC painterly, one pass

All
a great detail that I send this sample, uffff few little things I have to make looks after a long drought. A big kiss beautiful that I know you drop by here, as proved all makes an entry on you.

That I have like my compritas? I really miss being able to buy more often, to see if I can find work. See you soon girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment