Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rash Looks Like Raised Scratches

test my new mascara from Rimmel

I have only one word for this AWESOME ufffff mask has left me impressed, I have pretty stiff tabs and tell me the tamed quite well, I do not worked to the fullest because I will not go out or anything just wanted to see how it looks fantastic and I loved it. Here you have photos that you may see the results.

This I have curly eye lashes




In this other eye if I used the curling iron and I like most, are more combed




And finally from the front to the two eyes compareis




Well forgive him Fortunately I have eyebrows but I've noticed that they were so bad to me photos. The bumper proves Deliplus the other day.

What you think about the outcome of this mask? See you soon girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment