Monday, January 10, 2011

Free Anthro Based Mmorpg



As the two occasions Uk Elf stuff that I gave away to make small orders, no orders to see that I used to do, but what good is there, the minimum to give me gifts and things I liked.

First order:


In this order I asked the two encyclopedias I have been new, so I have available through the 5-eyed elf 3 (pigments very well) 1 lipstick (not I've tried) 1 facial, gift sent me the palette that have done this year for Christmas 32 colors and say that is varied in colors, most have enough shimmer but I liked it, now get detailed pictures.


32 color palette




eyes
Encyclopedia




facial Encyclopedia



Second order:

aprovece Well, in this order to me for the new cream eyeliners I'm a fan of elf eyeliner, also believe that reformulated above except white and all colors now come with a paintbrush to aplicártelo, I ordered two sets of false eyelashes and had none except some that are bright enough the other two are natural, and in this order gave away the holiday palette of 6 colors, this if that is all to shimmer, but I loved the tone that I've had (was random). I post detailed pictures. Palette 6 colors







False eyelashes








Eyeliners


Well that is all when using any of the product and teach you the ire, of course if you want to know the names of the eyeliners do click on the image and gets bigger each jar and put the tone was . I am disappointed in the promotion of the palette of 100 but I could not be but just as I could get fired in the last order of 50% is not bad, I'll do the last elf haul uk when I arrive.

Ye profit of these promotions uk elf? See you soon girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment