Monday, January 17, 2011

Best Metal For A Go Kart

Elf Haul UK farewell late Birthday Gifts

Tuesday Well if I get the palette of 100 that I got at half price, and on Friday I get the order, so I miss a single entry and departure for at least the UK elf as you know from 1 January to the English and do not let us ask, in English website step of asking for anything and never have I put it on youtube in the haul I intend to do, I will make a compilation on youtube, and this December, I know I have one of my elf followers to Spain so I'm sorry but good words to see if they get the batteries. I love elf products and more I see that constantly reshaping stagnate, if not put elf Spain batteries I found another website but do not have the complete collection, and if not there are girls on the other side of the pool that also offered to make shipment of goods is as I refuse to give up these products even more than occasionally. Now I leave you with a request that was not just because there were small things I wanted to try.

Palette 100 colors (Christmas Edition)


Beautiful color palette and varied, and there shimmer, matte, pearly we all finished.

Line Studio
angled contour brush

A brush past and all I have of elf, super

volume mascara waterproof separation

opinion because I can not give I have not tried, I have taken because I wanted one of these features waterproof that spring allergy
am very crybaby

Minty Lip Glosses

I love these glosses and nice and cool minty and left on the lips, and had two tone and pitch Los Angeles Boston, and now I have taken the tone New York City is the most pink, and gold is the tone Chicago.

normal line
Brushes
Blending eye, Eye Crease, Lip Defining
very surprised I have normal brushes, the blending is identical to that used in the series study to blur, actually chose her for that and is very thick but soft, the crease is a more cortita and have a few hairs less but ideal for what I wanted it is rather give splashes of color or pigment applied over the top and the lip compact is good but it seems very cool, and not to stain the protectorate after applying lipstick or gloss .

eyes shimmer pencils
Twinkle Teal, Plum Passion, Precious Pink

are beautiful, I have not been released yet but I'll be pleased, plus I love the detail of elf bringing them their pencil sharpener, so always have on hand.

Luscious Lip
Pink Lemonade
Oi by youtube very good reviews of this lipstick and before the doors closed we could not fail to try

Hypershine
Mauve
Another happened to me As I caught references from youtube, hahaha, to see that this

Lipstick
Fantasy

This I found out by chance navigating between the lipstick, and I look forward slashes have been removed in the normal range, and said they'll try, just left the pitch, is between pink and brown and clear the camera flashes and more to skip the flash is to at night they are not appreciated. I will tell you that.

Plumping Lip Glaze
Champagne
The truth that I have heard references to this in particular but for those who do not know English is a lip whose mission is to give volume to lips, I'm not having either many or few, so good I decided to try it, the tone as the previous step I could not choose just left it. I will tell you if stings like there are some I've read that happens, if it really gives volume or actually does.

Powder Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder
Warm Tan

needed some powder May tanning as water because mine have a hole the size of a volcano, although I officially finish them before others, one thing is that other than try and start using nooo, these are really cute and very cheap. I'll write as I have left on my skin

Clarifying Pressed Powder
Spice, Honey


Well these I have other powders not quite clear to which placed serves only to absorb oils, either immediately or gradually, so I further understand that the same thing you can take on a foundation that alone, our body produces fat which is like an oil and when we sweat more and can occur at any time in order to be a matter of testing them on the site between so many words I could not understand what they said but on the package despite coming in English I understood at first, as we will see who can make these powders.

Nail Enamel
Christmas Collection

Metal Madness, Twinkle, Glitter Glam, Golden Goddess, Purple Party
Other new

Passion Pink, Red Velvet

Well and even here the mega entry on elf, you see I decided to try new products, and could not catch a thing but I felt like going or because there existence had it when I get to try new things, and others because I run out of budget, that money is not gum unfortunately.

And you seize the last opportunity to call in uk elf? What have you think of my mega order?

I could afford it because I played a little stoning me for Christmas, but I would have been disappointed. See you soon girls, surely I will make you a comparitiva between the elf brushes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment