Friday, January 14, 2011

Big Bobies And Buts With High Healls

Yves Rocher Haul

Well the past weekend I learned that some stores had returned to bring the palette of four colors, yves rocher bag Christmas of last year, I did to get the order wrong late and therefore did not arrive in time to catch the paddle and I am disappointed. So this Monday I have read that I went to my tent by yves to see if Barcelona had also last petals had plenty in my client card to give away to me, and although I was told that he had more expensive things I could choose I told them what I felt like last year was this and I do not care now worth € 5.00 at the moment is not going well so you better use the petals. And I did so that the pallet dream finally came to me as opposed to who have taken this year it was in shades of gray, it was beautiful mauve tones. Well I leave the pictures I roll it up.



That palette you like but the last year in this mauve or gray? I have superenamorado and above her mirror so huge. Well you soon girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment