Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gunsmithing Polishing Antique Flintlock

The danger of making the purchase

the end will have to put a barrier against Encarni in the makeup of mercadona, jajajajajaja, yesterday I went with my parents to make the purchase were in the section taking other hygiene things when like a magnet drew me one of those cards put advertising to lure you to do just that and succeeded. Pearls discovered the limited edition collection, according to some girl mundorecetas Forum, in some localities had put in the Christmas season but here in Barcelona or at least in the area where I live had not arrived so far.
The collection consists of two illuminating a brown powder and a pink clarito clarito
4 lip color you do not, one pink, one red and one between brown and maroon. 4 breakdowns
beautiful but can not remember the tones.

And this is the moment that fell



powders No. 2 are the roses


The labial is the number 4, is a valuable tone between garnet and brown

And you and you have come to see the preciousness of collection? I have bought something? Well girls and that's all for now, now I have to go up looks. See you soon girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment