Sunday, January 16, 2011

When I Grow My Beard I Get Red Bumps



Well as I said at the entrance of the sales on Tuesday I was with my friend Sandra, that I said in the past that was co-worker, no discount as we were only you can guess by the title she went to take his coffee, I jajajajaja me you all a classic, and gave me my birthday gifts if you know it's October 25 post it up on youtube, but some of my it meets the floor moved, then the problems work schedules, between one thing and another we got in December and madness to open all holidays and have almost ufff party that I have lived and shall die, even total I had not given gifts. Beauty callus only a little thing but very happy with all my gifts

A rectangle Better latex sponge that can be divided into 8 triangles, great for difficult areas

Gift
The rest is in my other cooking blog My hobbies I leave here if you want to see the rest of the gifts. I for one am happy because my friends think I read your mind, jajajajaja.

And you you have the luck to have a friend who knows you so well that always hit with gifts? Or the other way when you make a gift your friends you have to pretend that you like although the background is not so?

I have the good fortune that I have 7 best friends who know me perfectly, I have it at a distance, and the other six here, but all give me something if I can be super honest with them. See you soon girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment