Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wooden And Metal Catapults

Smokey Award

Hi girls had disappeared a few days of the Internet, especially the two weeks I had some problems and say that I preferred to meditate deeply and go to stand by so to do other things that I feel more accomplished. But despite good reviews and I'm back for others to rock as long as I want to show the last duties present in mundorecetas (have not yet been rated), a smokey.
explco I use the mac painterly base, then the new jumbo mercadona meanwhile well-blended thick, above the shadow maybelline in pitch black, and applied over the blue green pigment mac rather blurred, sorry there is no more than a picture but it was just the day the problems started I commented, in particular were on youtube and this picture is from 30/01/1911.

feel that there is more pictures and that it could better appreciate the flashes. What do you think the smokey?
girls
you soon I hope never to disappear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment