Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Funny Congrats Baby Messages

Experiments

Sometimes there is one thing a thousand years without you takes full advantage provided by the product in question, this is my case with the famous palette Deliplus they released last year for Mother's Day, a day try to prove one of the glosses that come in the bottom of the palette and painted nothing really just do not know if it's because I chose the lighter color of all but that prompted me to try again no no gloss. Nor had tried any of the blushes that come and that they are clearly visible since they are on the top shelf next to the shadows, on Saturday I decided to try a gloss that turned out to be rather a fixed lip on a cherry tone of fable precious pigments that if better use other than the little brush in the palette because it is very small and you throw half a lifetime for you painted me, and rouge but also very satisfied about the brush three quarters of the same brush is very small and only served me to apply the product and to stump I had to do with the fingertips but do not notice the difference, here the pictures.

is the third from the left and although the picture is not seen golden sparkles
The lip as I said is a beautiful cherry tone
and brushes, sponges and I have used, you see mini size





The fact that the labial surprised me a lot because i was all afternoon with him and I was not and will not stain, ahhhhh not dry or at least I do not notice so parched lips cool.
Do you have this palette that you have tried this lipstick? What do you think of my end result?

you soon. Well

0 comments:

Post a Comment