Thursday, February 10, 2011

How To Unremove Facebook Post

My experiment

Last Friday I did an experiment with lipstick and other little things I had out there without giving any use and I came out this multipurpose cream color so beautiful, this time I do not put recipe because I messed up by adding some essential oils, which I have said that neither should be used for things like makeup or less in high doses. In order to use protection in the lips, for me is great as lip or base if I use it as blush to react, not having effects.


Well I do more stuff coming most trusted and if you'll post these recipes. How about you that you keep soys of which were your favorite lip when there is only the stump? Or instead you throw it all to you?

to the next entry that will be very prontito.

0 comments:

Post a Comment