Friday, February 25, 2011

Where Can I Find Bedfing Like Urban Outfitters

Blog-birthday tables showing

Well here I am belatedly with the surprise entry, including preparing you walked into this fun surprise for all you have endured me, because as the title says the blog has a birthday on Thursday on February 24 kept his first birthday, and good as I have received much support and many subscriptions have thought that a good way of recompense is to organize a lottery. Not as fabulous as I would have liked, but the happy crisis and finding a job is not what is good I show the gifts that are sure that you are willing to see them


I explained the gifts
and since then we start with the foundation's first photo (which you can publish your blogs) consists of a lot of cosmetics: Vera Valenti
palette in neutral tones and blue mixed haiti 01, precision eyeliner (type marker) of carbon black tone Deliplus 01, labial fixed Deliplus with its two parts in the key 05, lip liner 09 Deliplus in tone, lip gloss Deliplus (bright) tone 08, Deliplus Lip Gloss (tube) in tone 01, Make Paris Easy compact waterproof in tone 03, yes love nail polish in pink transparent tone 20, and finally a star wheel with hearts, etc., that you the pegueis on nails (it comes with no glue) . The second
photo you see two pictures an update on my wrist and the other removed it is what you see, a group of bracelets that are fashionable for spring, these are mine, but I have everything ready for the winner to tell me the color you prefer and customize it as you see are 9 bracelets finite and as you can see are very cool all together. And now it

say the bases: First indispensable

be followers of my blog with a public profile, but do not dare to validate participation.
to only participate as you leave a comment below this post, I repeat only this post is not worth another entry under any of the blog because otherwise they will not see me rolling, not contabilizare, with your nick fan, a contact email and blog and think if you have to announce my lottery Leave them too. Shares
Swimming
Whoever posted on the right side of your blog using these images that we (1 extra)
Who would advertise on a blog post (1 extra)
who do both (2 extras) Who
not blog but I have to tell their friends to the writing on my blog as long as the friendship to register say the name of the friend who recommended my blog (1 extra)

And finally you have to answer a couple simple questions just to see that at least the new subscribers have taken a look.
1. That exchange of my blog?
2. Think lack any interesting topic that I have not played and you'd like to play?

Well and you need to know to end up when you have time to inscribe it had to have been the 24th but good com at the end is 26, then I'll leave it open until March 26, so you have a month.

The draw will be carried out, the 27 probably through some websites like Sortea2 or similar. Good luck to all of you to participate and I hope you apunteis many you like the draw and gifts.

Besitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment