Friday, October 22, 2010

25th Birthday Quotes For An Estranged Son



First of all I would like to introduce myself, I'm Galarion a new contributor to the blog of WA. My blogger alias is different, but that is more relevant.

The reason for this post is also to appear, let them know at all who pass by here a few things that caught my attention a lot of WA forum and my testimony in the community for everyone to encourage all bloggers who are reluctant to enter the hobby.

The Artist's corner is the name of the most visited section of the blog. In this section you can find a lot of things: Stories and competitions (of which was discussed in other posts) as well as sections of thumbnail photos and Model , not everything is set within this forum.

In the photo section you can see the armies of the foreros or just some of the miniatures, you can resolve your doubts about the painting and detailed thumbnails in this section, all the advice given here is worth taking them into account. Very worthwhile to shop around and I can say without the slightest fear of contradiction that the forum we have quite a full-fledged artists, and many people without being artists will leave you with good taste in your mouth after seeing his work . Then I mentioned a few posts that, in my humble opinion, are quite good and serve as evidence to support what I said about the artists we have in the forum:

  • Fire dwarf, is the title of a post Bron-K user. Use dwarf and include not only painting miniatures is excellent also in terms of modifying and creating scenery or say.
  • WIP Wolf Priest, is the title this small set of photos of a SpaceWolf 40k, I'm not familiar with 40K but all the thumbnails I think wolves are the ones I like. TherosSWG We thank you for allowing us to see their work.
  • Our Army, the title does not require further explanation, are photos of the armies of different member, is like a huge gallery of miniatures, almost like walking into a small museum online what if I recommend you join? Sure! Here you will see many more thumbnails just mentioned.

What if there is more? Yes, there is more, only on thumbnail Photo subforum there are 78 pages of items to see, from questions, tips, ideas, or miniature armies isolated. What are you waiting for?!

Now let's talk about another section, the Model. This place is really impressive, if you think you saw all round by the photo section you're wrong, there's more to do, much more. For example:

  • Altar Morr, this is an idea in progress that I think is running excellent. He gratefully acknowledges Williams-Von-Krauss for sharing your idea forera community. It is recommended that you see all the topic and read the comments in order to give a better idea of \u200b\u200bhow it was built around, in addition to the more advanced one in the longer line will be surprised by the photos.
  • 40k metal buildings, the title of one of many works of Pablo_El_Marques. If you like the 40k pays to shop around to this post. They are simple pieces to give more feeling the board and if you pass to see all your gallery, you realize you do not use foreign materials or anything unusual, almost everything is in art stores or modeling.
  • Concerns Model, miscellaneous painting and a theme that I think part of the backbone of this subforum. With over 6 years active continues to talk about and is a place where they can ask your question to the most knowledgeable on the subject to have a better outcome in your projects. Well say there is no experience like their own, but others also helps. Thanks to The_ecleptic_shifty to open the topic.

Now I want to talk a bit about my experience in the forum. In my city few people in the hobby, and most people my age prefer many other things not worth mentioning.

When you start not know anything besides that I had to paint and I did, paint much as I could and were wrong, even though I explained some known as things did not seem to improve, that's when I found the forum and their advice, and took a little more practice, things changed and now I think I have improved my quality of artist a bit.

forum

People are friendly and everyone is willing to help when it hinders you, can not you post a question and never answer you, someone on the forum know how to help. There

experts in the hobby in all its aspects from the thumbnails on the stage to people who can help improve your army for a good fight, do not think about losing The hobby is not your thing all start losing (to date I have not won more than 1 time).

The only thing I regret since I went to the forum is not to be so active lately, which I intend to fix from now through this blog. This was Galarion

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment