Sunday, December 26, 2010

Listofpropertiesinkhargar

Another fake products

our friend Lucia Lululooks not only has a new drawing but also for people like me do not know it has new blog, this is not exclusively devoted to female beauty, but also to the men and also to other many things like technology, and many more. I leave your blog and bases

Lululooksman


Bases:
1. Being a follower of the blog. If you're not, you can do to the right of this page (please, only people really interested in the blog).
2. Please leave a comment on this post saying that you want to participate in the lottery. No need to leave an e-mail and that once published the winner's name, I ask that you contact me for shipping. Shall within 7 days to contact me.
3. If you publish the drawing to your blog, youtube ... participation will be extra. If you do, let me know in your post:)
4. The sweepstakes begins today and ends on February 9, 2011. In later days publish the winner's name.
5. The draw is internationally this time.
6. No anonymous letters will be accepted or hidden profiles because it is very difficult for me to see entries. Let me explain: Your profile must be available, I have to see it, and blogs who follow, MAN LULULOOKS should appear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment